Completing my Proud build

Completing my Proud build

Postby denitwi » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:26 am

New to the forum, moved to New York last year but have been a flyer and built my own craft for a number of years. There doesn't seem to be much activity on the site so not sure whether the group has disbanded. Thought i'd share my latest project anyway just in case anyone is still reading. Just finished my Proud Bird build and took it to the skies at SRW for the first time last week. Bouth the kit from an online dealer. Opted for the racing power system as I'm an advanced user. It can kick out speeds of 100 mph and a little more if pushed. Holy crap man, you have to keep an eye on it otherwise you'll be saying goodbye. Very pleased now the builds finished and its working well.
Attachments
pb.jpg
pb.jpg (4.15 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
denitwi
Forum member

Re: Completing my Proud build

Postby bob hauth » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:39 am

We are still here !!! Nice job. I wish we had more activity on fourm but I have myself to BLAME as well. Bob :!:
bob hauth
Flying Knight

Postby Stuart » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Thanks for sharing!
We are still here. Most of our members forgot to order keyboards with their computers.
Stuart
Web Master

Postby cpaine » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:16 am

denitwi wrote:New to the forum, moved to New York last year but have been a flyer and built my own craft for a number of years. There doesn't seem to be much activity on the site so not sure whether the group has disbanded. Thought i'd share my latest project anyway just in case anyone is still reading. Just finished my Proud Bird build and took it to the skies at SRW for the first time last week. Bouth the kit from an online dealer. Opted for the racing power system as I'm an advanced user. It can kick out speeds of 100 mph and a little more if pushed. Holy crap man, you have to keep an eye on it otherwise you'll be saying goodbye. Very pleased now the builds finished and its working well.

Looks great! the PB is a smooth racer! come race in Orangeville Ontario!! we have about 12 guys giving EF1 a try.... some old racers and some new.
we are racing tomorrow sept 11, and try to race Oct.2. nmpra rules-3 pole racing
I know you guys have a few racers down there in NY, maybe you can hold a race one day?!

cheers cory
Attachments
IMG_4600.JPG
cpaine
Forum member

Return to General Chat